Volunteering and traveling in Argentina to proclaim God's great love, and hopefully not getting sick along the way.

Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

Conferencia

Sort of by request, I'm going to leave a quick note about life. Quick because my water is boiling and I want some green tea today. Quick because the conference for the weekend is not over and begins technically in 3 minutes.

But I still have to buy cospeles to get there, so um.. yeah.

Ariane is here! I've gotten to practice SO much Spanish! I'm also reading Pride and Prejudice for the first time, and I'm just wanting to read the parts about Mr. Darcy so it kills me when I have to drop reading sometimes. I'll get over it.

In time you'll hear great adventures about cooking more empanadas, and laughing to my heart's content. It has been a wonderful weekend :)

2 comments:

  1. Pride & Prejudice - still one of my all time favs. A book that no movie can match kindda like the Bible in that respect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is much better than i was expecting. i picked a bad weekend to start it because i don't want to put it down, but i also want to spend as much time as possible with all of these wonderful people! thanks for the comments, mom!

    ReplyDelete