Volunteering and traveling in Argentina to proclaim God's great love, and hopefully not getting sick along the way.

Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Aww shucks

On a day where I could be sad because I have to go to the dentist, who should arrive at our door but the mailman? And what should he bring but not one, not two, but THREE letters for me?!

God has perfect timing. Encouragements from California, Texas and Michigan. I'm working on the replies, but for now I just want to say thanks.

Dentist Update: They were closed this morning. I will have to try again this evening after siesta time. My hope is they can glue it back on and it will stop sticking out uncomfortably. If they're not there tonight, I get to try again tomorrow morning.

Random Update: Finally watched Crave: The Documentary from Mosaic Church. If you have 30ish minutes today, make a point to watch it. SO GOOD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment