Volunteering and traveling in Argentina to proclaim God's great love, and hopefully not getting sick along the way.

Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Didn't predict that one, didya?

So when I left the dentist in the US they said, "Hey, you won't have any problems for the next two years!" (Given of course that I continue to brush my teeth, not overwhelm myself with sugar and caffeinated beverages, and floss.)

What they meant was no wisdom tooth fears, no cavities.. no impending teeth surgeries to be accounted for overseas.

Who would have guessed that I would make a healthy evening snack choice of a carrot and cause the destruction of my permanent retainer? I sure didn't!

The bad news is that it's near impossible to eat. The worse news is I miss out on hanging out with the boys tomorrow because I have to go to the dentist tomorrow. Pray for me--sleeping might be a little uncomfortable.

The good news though is that I have the Spaniard lisp down perfect now! :P Chau.

No comments:

Post a Comment