Volunteering and traveling in Argentina to proclaim God's great love, and hopefully not getting sick along the way.

Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The schedule changes (again)

I began writing the monthly newsletter, remembering the inclusion of an approximate schedule in the last one. Not only did my horarios, or schedule, change last week, but it changed again today!

You see, we planned on going to the girls' institute today, to teach them how to make a resume on the computer. Only two girls came, yet again, and the same ones from last Thursday. That's a good thing, and a bad one as well, if we want to pursue relationships with the other girls in the institute.

So we met with the director. Or rather, she called us in to the office and it had felt like we had gotten into trouble with the principal back in grade school. After waiting for an extensive period of time, we explained everything, and now are meeting, still on Tuesday, just at a later time. If you didn't like commas before, how about now?

The great news is we had a fun time with the boys in the morning, and I was even able to capture a couple photos that I wasn't supposed to take. Voila:


Really, all I wanted was to give you some faces to the names, albeit just a few. In the first photo, you finally get to meet Chechu!!

Then, from left to right is Fabrizio, Rodrigo dos and Franco (the guy in brown is Javi). BAM!

Praise God for another great week. I'm looking forward to seeing the girls again on Thursday! My prayer right now is not only for endurance in prayer for the boys and girls by name each day, but also for a boldness to share the gospel with words and with my life! Schedules can change, I surrender to a God who doesn't.

Chau.

1 comment: