Volunteering and traveling in Argentina to proclaim God's great love, and hopefully not getting sick along the way.

Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

El pesebre

I was in the Christmas play, adorned with this "halo" and a beautiful white dress that I joked made all of us angels look like giant almohadas, or pillows. So first, I made the most of it in a video with my favorite Carlito for my favorite nephew. Then, the group from our church went to a local square to perform.

It was so neat to see a bunch of our neighbors come, especially Amanda who lives next door. Personally, I liked the music better than the drama itself, but it was cool that I got to have three lines. I got to share with the shepherds the good news of Christ's coming, and that they'll find him lying in a manger.

Crazy to think that our God came to this earth as a baby. I really dwelt on that tonight as I watched the only baby from our church tranquilly lie in Mary's arms.

I have more comments to make about the drama itself, but I think it's better to think about Jesus instead. I hope you have plans for a Merry Christmas. I hope to write a couple more times before I head south with my parents, but if not, peace be with you! Chau.

No comments:

Post a Comment