Volunteering and traveling in Argentina to proclaim God's great love, and hopefully not getting sick along the way.

Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Success!

I have been put in charge of paying the bills. This makes me feel all responsible and such, but also very nervous. "You're giving me money? I have to walk to where and say what?"

But this morning worked out quite nicely, with no problems. While I was walking to the Pago Fácil, the place where you take your monthly bills and pay everything in cash, I realized that while I had 600AP in my purse, that's only about $150 (All for water, gas, telephone, electricity, and the yearly municipal payment). Weird.

Plus, my nerdy side is really excited to put all the payments in a monthly spreadsheet, so we can know where the money is going. Bam. Oh wait, I was watching something the other day and the word for "Bam" is Zas! So um.. Zas! and Chau.

No comments:

Post a Comment