Volunteering and traveling in Argentina to proclaim God's great love, and hopefully not getting sick along the way.

Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Pictures of the day

Throughout my time here, I have happened to have my camera with me for some opportune moments. Or, simply, to highlight the uniqueness of culture in Córdoba. The first is capturing a famous U.S. business:

Who knew that Blockbuster was still alive and kicking? No but seriously, I was caught off guard when I saw this, and the street itself made me feel as though I was in the middle of a big city or something. Weird.

The second best prize for fun picture as of late goes to (focus on what is between his front two paws)...
Two words: smoking kills.

And finally, the best of our boys on the way to the museum this past Tuesday:
Left to right: Franco, Rodrigo dos, Javi, Chechu and Nahuel. The colored shirts makes it feel like they're a boy band. I just enjoy how much bro-love is being administered here. hehe.

Chau.

No comments:

Post a Comment