Volunteering and traveling in Argentina to proclaim God's great love, and hopefully not getting sick along the way.

Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Various things

Ticket for Iguazu has been bought. We found a deal for 107 dollar tickets. Not bad at all. I'll have to wait till I get there to buy my return ticket since I have to go to Buenos Aires to leave the country (Uruguay) since it's been six months since I last left. Crazy how time flies. The point though, is I'm excited to share one of Sarah's final weeks here with her and to see Niagra Falls on steroids. Should be fun!

Youth group didn't happen when I went to Jujuy, BUT apparently around 30 youth came for the Sunday event our church held in the local plaza. Carol, who is one of the faithful members brought ALL her friends. How fun is that?

I've paid a couple visits to Betania and Florencia's house lately. They are a couple of our young adults who live nearby and attend the church. It has been a blessing to encourage, be encouraged, and just enjoy maté together.

There is a possibility to help with a camp ministry from August to December. Specifically, to teach juggling. While speaking English. Some coincidences seem too perfect to be called thus. I'm a fan of God's coordination.

Chau for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment