Volunteering and traveling in Argentina to proclaim God's great love, and hopefully not getting sick along the way.

Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Why Sunday siestas are the best

I can go for a bike ride on all the main streets with casi nadie (almost nobody) around to run me over.

No seriously; sometimes it even feels like the apocalypse.

I stopped at Nuevo Centro for a peli (movie).. I picked Priest with Paul Bettany (I still call him Chaucer) because it had looked like a commentary on the church and that almost always intrigues me.

Very predictable. A little weird in mixing a western genre with end of the world, but it's based on a graphic novel, so what can you expect?

More importantly, it was re-lindo (so lovely) to leave the house and sing some classic Beatles whilst roaming Colon and Duarte Quiros. "Hey Jude..." Not gonna lie, I might have felt a little hipster. All I lacked was a boom box attached to the back, some Ray Bans and tight jeans.

love and chau.

No comments:

Post a Comment