Volunteering and traveling in Argentina to proclaim God's great love, and hopefully not getting sick along the way.

Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Currently

...very addicted to maté.

...in season three of Battlestar Galactica (also an addiction? maybe..).

...got a full length poster of Messi on my wall--thanks Rodriguez sisters!

...proud of some of my boys at the institute today who not only behaved well, but made the craft with precision!
...one year and one day in to the time in Argentina. Maria Sol wrote a beautiful note to me (happy Argentine bday!) that encourages so much, I even thought to myself, "I could stay here even longer!" Of course, the irony is Sol won't be staying here as her dream is to move on to other countries as well. Great minds??

...thinking of enjoying a siest-ita! Chau!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on one year! Just wanted you to know that Emily and I are still keeping up with your blog posts via our RSS reader and praying for you regularly. We're proud of you, kiddo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww... shucks! and just so you know, i said that out loud too.

    ReplyDelete