Volunteering and traveling in Argentina to proclaim God's great love, and hopefully not getting sick along the way.

Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Things I didn't know existed

It's called Cerro de los Siete Colores and it's located in Purmamarca, Jujuy, Argentina. We visited after camp (which I know.. I still haven't written about) as Andrea used the excuse, "We're only making a stop because Sharayah said she wanted Artesan gifts for her family." Haha. I'm pretty sure she bought more than me.

Any way, the idea is that these mountains vary from being bright red to bright green, and then there are all these crazy levels of other colors as well.
Not to mention that they come in all sorts of shapes as well. Love it how the sun hit just one spot on this one!
It was so beautiful, I kept taking pictures and saying, "Okay, I'm just going to enjoy the rest of what I get to see."

Two seconds later, my camera was out again!
Yep. Once again at a loss for words. If I get a chance to go back, I'm taking it, because wow. Simply, wow...

No comments:

Post a Comment