Volunteering and traveling in Argentina to proclaim God's great love, and hopefully not getting sick along the way.

Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Holy Guacamole

It's November.

That means several things. In two weeks, I'm making my way toward the great state of Texas. When I return, I have invites to Rio Negro, Neuquin and another part of Buenos Aires (where I will hopefully get to see a polo match!) for December. I have the end of the world to go to. I am waiting to hear about what summer camp I will be attending (Chaco or the south with the Bs. As. team???) in January. All of the end of the year events to plan--with the boys' and girls' institute, with my teens, with the church...

So I spent the day preparing for this fairly lengthy road ahead by organizing my room and putting away the gifts I've bought the family in one of the suitcases. I still have a few more to buy for, so I need to make time for that.

Oh yeah, and SARAH BRYAN IS ENGAGED!! WOOOOO!!!!

Oh and what? I'm speaking fairly fluent Spanish now? I've had quite a few new friendships formed in these past few weeks where it's not until a couple minutes into the conversation that they realize I'm not from here. Sick!

That is all. A fairly simple post, which had a lot more to it, but I'm simply exhausted. Chau!

No comments:

Post a Comment