Volunteering and traveling in Argentina to proclaim God's great love, and hopefully not getting sick along the way.

Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

Day 5 and 6 - Rest and 4x4s

Rest. Relaxation. Almost finishing a book. Buying myself a buzo.. or sweatshirt that is quite beautiful if I do say so myself.. But mainly we just stayed indoors on day 5 which was perfect for recovering from the bike riding. Plus it rained, so it was like Jesus knew we didn´t need to go outside or something. At least I like to think so :)

But day 6, now that´s a different story. Short, for now, as I have some other things to take care of online here, so I´ll say this: 4x4s are intense. As are beaver dams and giant lakes where we canoe a little. And finally asado. Yummmmmmm!!!


Chau!

No comments:

Post a Comment