Volunteering and traveling in Argentina to proclaim God's great love, and hopefully not getting sick along the way.

Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

I've lost count

I don't remember how many times I've been to Bs. As. by this point. That's a really strange thought. Nonetheless, while I saw a lot of the same things, I was able to see them in a different light. Specifically, at night time.

I plan on uploading the pics when I get home, but for now the list:

  • Puerto Madero
  • Casa Rosada
  • Obelisk
  • Recoleta
  • Shiny metal flower (not sure of the precise title)
  • San Telmo
They are the classics (minus La Boca), and mainly because I don't know much else to this place. While I would love to see a show, for instance, I have never planned in advance enough for that sort of thing. Makes me regret not going to see Jack Johnson with the girls last time I was here. Rats!

You can add that we ate at Fridays in Puerto Madero; that a woman coughed smoke on us while asking for money; that I have now tried the Dulce de Leche Frappaccino from Starbucks; and zzzzzzfffffffffONE. Inside jokes. I'm afraid they've only just begun.

I can't wait for cold weather. Just a few more hours... Chau!

No comments:

Post a Comment