Volunteering and traveling in Argentina to proclaim God's great love, and hopefully not getting sick along the way.

Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Dream a little dream

I think part of my line of dreaming/thinking is a conversation I was having with a friend about missions. That night, I was whisked away to an unknown airport and they told me I was waiting to go to Japan.

I kind of flipped, because, in case it wasn't clear, I am enamored by Argentina. I love that I get to go for two more years (at least). So to hear incessantly, "Your ticket hasn't arrived yet," I was both in shock and in denial. Or something like denial I imagine.

I am going to Argentina!!

When I awoke I realized that I am not going to Japan anytime soon, but I knew someone who was. Or at least someone who was trying to. I was reminded of ole Henry and began to pray for those doors to be opened to him.

On another note, I was reading Matthew and re-examined the first two years of Jesus' life. It's amazing how many dreams of caution and guidance are involved. You should count them to see what I mean.

Then I went to Real Life a week later. I was surprised to see the very Henry I was referring to, hanging out with the ole Cru gang (I certainly like the adjective 'ole', huh? Can't explain it.). So I went up to him and asked him about the future in Asia.

Sure enough, just last week, he was offered a job that would allow his return. Astonished, I shared with him and we both praised God. I jumped up and down for him because I know what it feels like for God to answer longings such as these.

God bless 'em.
Chau!

No comments:

Post a Comment