Volunteering and traveling in Argentina to proclaim God's great love, and hopefully not getting sick along the way.

Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I have great friends

I mean, seriously.

They tell me the sweetest things. I nearly.. no.. that's not true.. I did cry at the sincerity and beauty of an email from former roomie Janna about the time we first met. How it was God putting us together. There could never be a more true statement, as I saw a lot of positive change in myself through our friendship.

Then there was the hour or so conversation with another favorite roomie, Liz, about how life has gone along in the past couple of years. We realized our need to be better with the coming two years. All the same, I felt like we just picked up from where we left off, and it is pretty cool to be able to say that.

Later, watched a movie, ate dinner, and talked for SEVERAL hours, with Courtney. She is simply great. Another with whom I can come back to and we continue the story. I appreciate her listening ear and all the laughs.

Well.. I laugh with everyone, so that's hard not to say.

Any way, just wanting to show some gratitude. It's amazing how God is so kind to me.

love and chau!

No comments:

Post a Comment