Volunteering and traveling in Argentina to proclaim God's great love, and hopefully not getting sick along the way.

Pages

Saturday, February 15, 2014

The things we do for love


I have spent the last two weeks working at least 2 hours each day, preparing the RFE application for the visa for Cristian. This is my translator friend Tania, signing all the English translations she had done for me, since I am not allowed to translate myself. I was so appreciative of her work I wanted to take her out to eat.

She's sick. So I bought her a PowerAde and gave her the anklet that I had made over the summer:


I had liked how it turned out so much that I even took a photo! Just don't ask me to make one for you because they take FOREVER. Okay, maybe if you ask me nicely ;)

All I am saying is, visa paperwork takes time. Be prepared. But as we all know, it will be worth it in the end!!!

love and chau!

No comments:

Post a Comment