Volunteering and traveling in Argentina to proclaim God's great love, and hopefully not getting sick along the way.

Pages

Friday, March 14, 2014

Day 108

Most Fridays will consist of the team meetings. I have been allowed to change the format this year, so I guess I can say that that is my contribution to the day. We had a great Bible study in the morning where we talked about man being made in God's image. To which, I responded later in the day by painting this:
I only have three colors...
The idea is that man seems to be (still not 100% on the theology) one half spirit, one half land. God formed him from the dust (land) and then filled him with air (spirit).

Any way, then came the team meeting as previously mentioned. Then I spent time washing house laundry and cleaning house. Found a few things that I could give away and did that.

Personal: watched Suits as well as a couple of episodes of a new favorite, BBC's Miranda.

Went to Mike's bday party where we hung out and played a type of Taboo/Catchphrase. We could never finish because people kept coming and leaving. The cool part was seeing people from the team who hardly come to these types of events, so that also made me happy!

Now I am off to bed. Love and chau!!

No comments:

Post a Comment